Squid Game’s cryptocurrency soars to new heights, increasing over 300 percent in just 24 hours.

Squid Game, a South Korean survival drama television series, has amassed a devoted audience in a short period of time. If you like the show and would like to show your support for it, you can now do so using bitcoin. Gamers have constructed an online version of the application. You’ll need to utilize the Squid cryptocurrency to play it. People, on the other hand, are enthusiastically supporting it. The cryptocurrency has gained roughly 300 percent in the last 24 hours.

At the time of writing, the cryptocurrency was trading at $13.04 (Rs. 977) on CoinMarketCap. It was only worth $0.01 on Tuesday (Rs. 0.075). The new coin had achieved a value of $4 by Friday (Rs. 300). However, the market research firm has issued a cautionary statement, claiming that it has received “several complaints” that users are unable to sell this currency on Pancakeswap, a prominent decentralized exchange. “Please conduct your own due diligence and trade with prudence!” The pre-sale for the cryptocurrency began on October 20.

The dystopian sitcom follows a group of cash-strapped individuals who are compelled to play lethal children’s games for money. It’s a survival game with a prize pool of $45.6 billion. Because of the enormous stakes, the program has gone viral. The online game is based on the Netflix show’s six rounds of games. “We don’t appear to provide lethal effects,” the business stated. People pay tokens to play the game and win more tokens. After that, the tokens may be swapped for other cryptocurrencies or fiat currency.

According to the Squid white paper, the greater the incentive pool becomes as more individuals join. The developer will get 10% of the entry price, with the remaining 90% going to the winner.

Please follow and like us:

Related Articles

Facebook
Twitter
Telegram