COINSWAP SPACE AIRDROP
- Coinswap Space is a decentralized exchange (DEX). The platform offers a wide variety of assets.
- The Coinswap Space platform has announced a joint airdrop of 7500 CSS coins with its existing partner, CoinMarketCap.
- The airdrop will last for the duration of a week. It will commence on August 15, 2021 to August 22, 2021.
What is Coinswap Space?
Coinswap Space is a decentralized exchange (DEX). The platform offers a wide variety of assets on its decentralized finance protocol. This DeFi protocol ensures smooth functioning of trading activities on the platform. The Binance Smart Contract is responsible for regulating the liquidity pool on the Coinswap space platform. The network is known to incentivize its customers for developing their AMM model.
AMM model refers to the automated market maker protocol that utilizes the smart contract algorithm to offer the best swapping deals to its clients wherein the slippages and price impact is to the minimum.
Coinswap Space is also recognized to offer many more services including but not limited to farm yielding rewards and staking opportunities. The platform offers some returns to their clients who offer to put their CSS coins in the liquidity pools. These farm yield rates vary in accordance with the quantity of coins put in the liquidity pool. In the staking feature, customers are rewarded with additional CSS coins by staking existing holdings.
The platform has partnered with various companies such as CoinMarketCap, CryptoCompare, DappRadar, Certik, cryptonuts and many more firms and startups to offer 14 million+ crypto pairs, 30% APY in farm yields and 20x CSS staking rewards.
To sum it up, these are the services offered by the Coinswap Space as on August 1, 2021:
- AMM model
- Farm yields
- Token listing
- Initial coin offering
- Smart Contracts
What do you need to know about the airdrop?
The Coinswap Space platform has announced a joint airdrop with its existing partner, CoinMarketCap. The platform will airdrop 7500 CSS coins to 2,000 winners globally.
Now you may be wondering why the number of tokens is less than other platforms who airdrop over 100,000 tokens. The difference lies in the price of the token. While other airdrop tokens are valued below $1. Most of the tokens are even below $0.1. However, this is one of the very few coins above $1 to be airdropped. The current market price of the CSS coin stands at $3.34. In accordance with this value, the total prize pool is worth $25,000. Thus, each participant has a chance to win up to 3.50 CSS coins. Although it is a fairly low amount, the winners stand a chance to be a part of a developing community.
The airdrop will last for the duration of a week. It will commence on August 15, 2021 to August 22, 2021. The Coinswap Space platform will be solely responsible for selecting and announcing the list of winners.
How to participate in this airdrop?
The Coinswap Space platform has laid down simple yet explicit tasks for the participants to follow in order to be eligible for the airdrop. Here are the tasks:
- Add the CSS token on your CoinMarketCap watchlist.
- Join the Coinswap Space’s telegram community.
- Follow the twitter accounts of these platforms
e. Erik Nurm
- Retweet the official airdrop tweet posted by Coinswap Space.
- Fill a google form provided by the platform.
- The winnings, if any, will be credited to the wallet address mentioned in the form filled above.
What are the benefits of the airdrop?
- The airdrop has benefits for both the platform as well as the players. Here are some of the benefits:
- The platform offers various crypto pairs to its clients. This trading is facilitated with the CSS coins.
- The winners can use their CSS coins to stake on the platform itself so as to earn additional coins.
- Users can also put the CSS coins in the liquidity pool to earn farm yields as high as 30% APY.
- The CSS coin is one of the very few airdropped coins to have a value more than $3. Thus, it is highly liquid in nature.
- The supply of CSS coins is capped at 19,999,999 thus saving it from inflationary pressures.