- Augmented Finance is a DeFi liquidity protocol for high-yield lending and low-interest borrowing of digital assets that was released in a transparent manner and made possible by artificial intelligence (AI).
- Participants will share a $15,000 prize pool of $AGF for participating in various activities in this airdrop.
What is Augmented Finance
Augmented Finance is a DeFi liquidity protocol for high-yield lending and low-interest borrowing of digital assets that was released in a transparent manner and made possible by artificial intelligence (AI).
Augmented Finance is on a mission to help you achieve and maintain financial independence by serving as a reliable long-term income and liquidity source.
The Augmented Finance token (AGF) is the ecosystem’s native token and serves as the protocol’s economic, governance, and security foundation:
AGF can be locked for a duration of one week to four years in exchange for xAGF, which can be used to unlock the following use cases:
- Boost Yields :
i. supply and borrow of asset
ii. staked agTokens
- iii. staked AGF-ETH UNI LP (Uniswap liquidity pool tokens)
- Profit-share treasury funds
- Vote on various DAO proposals and protocol parameters
Features of AGF
Trade: Trade AGF on Uniswap, the world’s largest decentralised exchange (DEX).
Supply & Borrow: Suppliers (lenders) gain a high annual percentage yield (APY) on supported assets delivered to the protocol, with the best level of security (e.g. supply USDC, earn interest in USDC, and receive liquidity rewards in AGF).Borrowers pay a low interest rate on assets borrowed from the protocol that are supported, and they have the highest level of safety (e.g. borrow USDC, pay interest in USDC, and receive liquidity rewards in AGF).
Boost: Those who actively utilise the protocol — supply and borrow supported assets, stake agTokens (Augmented Finance’s interest-bearing tokens), and stake AGF-ETH UNI LP — will get a boost (up to 4x) of AGF payouts if they own xAGF (Uniswap liquidity pool tokens). The users that have locked AGF and are actively using the protocol receive the most AGF prizes.
Stake AGF-ETH UNI LP tokens: deposit your AGF and ETH to the Uniswap AGF-ETH pool, obtain AGF-ETH UNI LP (Uniswap liquidity pool tokens) and earn trading fees, stake your UNI AGF-ETH LP to Augmented Finance’s staking module to earn additional AGF and enhance the Augmented Finance protocol’s safety.
Stake: AgTokens: supply the protocol with supported assets, stake your agTokens (Augmented Finance’s interest-bearing tokens — agUSDC, agUSDT, agDAI, agWBTC, agETH) in Augmented Finance’s staking module, receive additional AGF, and enhance the network’s security.
Total supply: 100 000 000 AGF,
|Pool||% of Total AGF|
|Token Burner Rewards||1%|
About The Airdrop
A $15,000 reward pool of $AGF will be distributed amongst participants for engaging in various activities. The more bugs, UI/UX inconsistencies, improvement suggestions you report, the higher chances to win better rewards.
- Follow them on Reddit.
- Follow them on Medium.
- Subscribe to their newsletter.
- Go to their testnet page.
- Visit the Augmented Finance giveaway signup form.
- Join their Discord testnet feedback channel.
- Join their Telegram channel.
- Follow them on Twitter and like and retweet this tweet and also tag at least 5 friends.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and change the network to Kovan test network.
- Get some testnet tokens by following this instruction.
- See this testnet manual and perform the testnet assignmnets.
- Submit your testnet activity details to this testing report form
- Submit your details to the giveaway signup form.
- A total of 81 winners will be selected based on their activities to win up to $1,000 worth of AGF.
- The more bugs, UI/UX inconsistencies, improvement suggestions, etc. you report, the higher the chance to win better rewards.
Participate in this airdrop and claim your free money!