- Pacific DeFi is dropping 1,050,000 PACIFIC to 5000 participants in its Pacific DeFi $21,000.00 IDO LAUNCH AIRDROP.
- Pacific DeFi aspires to build a new financial ecosystem that unites the present fragmented DeFi market.
What Is Pacific DeFi?
Pacific DeFi aspires to build a new financial ecosystem that unites the present fragmented DeFi market. Users can receive high risk-adjusted returns by depositing single tokens into the platform’s vaults, which provides extremely secure yield enhancement solutions for stablecoins and altcoins.
The platform will launch on the Binance Smart Chain Network (BSC), designed to take on mass crypto adoption among retail users with the following in mind:
- A complete DeFi ecosystem
- Built initially on the BSC for speed and efficiency
- Simple UX/UI
Single-token yield-enhancement stablecoin and non-stablecoin vaults, lending and borrowing, leveraged vaults, and a launchpad for consumers to get access to the finest DeFi projects are all part of the product package.
Pacific DeFi will offer a globally usable wallet, a token exchange platform, and interoperability across multiple blockchain networks to deliver the functionality listed above.
Their objective is for their token holders to benefit from the new financial environment that they are building, where each user has control over their financial destiny and may generate long-term wealth.
What makes Pacific DeFi Unique?
Pacific DeFi pulls yield from the market using high-grade procedures. There are currently numerous DeFi initiatives that can provide high degrees of diversity to make single-token high-yield vaults viable.
Pacific DeFi seeks to minimise user gas costs by pooling deposits, enabling users to send a single token of their choosing to a vault rather than two tokens as is the case in the past.
Each vault then diversifies over many highly secure protocols, allowing for leverage to increase returns.
The platform also assists lenders in obtaining high returns on their cryptocurrency deposits by providing borrowers with undercollateralized loans for leveraged vault holdings, allowing them to extract greater rates.
Pacific DeFi improves the capital efficiency of the DeFi market by increasing the liquidity of protocols and DEXs and linking capital suppliers and borrowers in a more efficient manner.
Token Name: Pacific Coin
Total Supply: 100,000,000 PACIFIC
Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
Uses of PACIFIC :
- Buyback & Burns: PACIFIC tokens will continuously be bought back and burned from fees generated via the protocol. Over time, this effectively reduces token supply, enhancing the long-term value of the PACIFIC token.
- Governance & Token Holder Rights: Token holders will be able to cast votes on important platform decisions. This comprises the design, implementation, and strategy of a product.
- High-Yield Vaults: Single token staking vaults that create yield through vault aggregation mechanisms. It’s a fixed-income instrument that lets customers earn large returns on stablecoins and other popular cryptocurrencies.
- Lending and Borrowing: Users can earn high yields by lending their cryptos to members of the High-Yield Vault. By leveraging lender money, the High-Yield Vaults can increase returns.
- Trading: When customers utilise Pacific DeFi’s Swap & Trade feature to switch between tokens, trading fees are earned.
- Staking: During the 1-year minting period, stake $PACIFIC to earn ecosystem benefits in $PACIFIC tokens.
Pacific DeFi is dropping 1,050,000 PACIFIC to 5000 in its Pacific DeFi $21,000.00 IDO LAUNCH AIRDROP.
How to Participate?
1) Add Pacific DeFi to your CoinMarketCap watchlist
2) Follow their Twitter account
3) Join the telegram group
4) Complete the whitelist
5) Send a tweet : #PacificDeFi @PacificDeFi is launching with a $90K market cap! Get in on the action here:https://t.me/pacificdefi #ETH $KCS #KCC $BNB $BTC $ADA $ETH
- 1080×360 (2): Twitter