The Radio Caca Airdrop: Win From A Pool Of 90 million RACA

Overview

  • Radio Caca is airdropping 90,000,000 RACA to 6000 wallets that complete a few simple tasks.
  • Radio Caca is the sole manager of The USM Metaverse’s Maye Musk Mystery Box (MPB) NFT and DeFi+GameFi vehicle.

What Is Radio Caca (RACA)?

Radio Caca is the sole manager of The USM Metaverse’s Maye Musk Mystery Box (MPB) NFT and DeFi+GameFi vehicle. USM is a two-year-in-the-making MMO 3D Mapping Metaverse developed by Tencent-backed game developers. The style of USM is comparable to that of Final Fantasy XIV, a popular role-playing game. Maye Musk Mystery Box is aiming to compete with well-known NFT companies like CryptoPunks, Hashmasks, and Bored Ape Yacht Club. MPB, on the other hand, will be available on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and will be priced in BNB. In September 2021, the USM Metaverse will launch the mini-game on BSC.

RACA Token

RACA has a total supply of 500 billion. The following is a breakdown of the distribution:

  • 320 billion RACA was distributed through initial liquidity bootstrapping.
  • 50 billion was burned.
  • 10 billion RACA is reserved for airdrops, payrolls, vendors, and advertisement expenses to be used strategically over 36 months.
  • 10 billion is to farm.
  • 40 billion for future reserves.
  • 20 billion is to undisclosed eco partners with an undetermined vesting plan.
  • 50 billion for the team, with 10% vested in January 2022 and the remaining 90% spread out over the next 36 months in a straight line. The cash will be distributed among the USM Metaverse development team, the smart contract team, high-profile creators, investors, and advisers, as well as core team members for marketing and operations.

RACA is a BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain. The USM Metaverse is not a blockchain project, but it does run on Amazon Web Services (AWS), because the team believes that a great game should be easy to maintain and improve, with minimal latency and no unforeseen outages.

The proof-of-stake consensus process ensures the security of BSC. Every 24 hours, 21 validators are elected to validate transactions and ensure blockchain security.To be eligible, these validators must stake a specified quantity of BNB tokens with Binance.

Source: Youtube

What Makes Radio Caca Unique?

Radio Caca is a metaverse that mixes numerous highly popular fields in DeFi, NFTs, and play-to-earn games. The USM Metaverse mini-game will be housed on a single unit of one of MBP’s domains. Users can farm RACA in RACA/BNB liquidity pools and receive prizes in addition to playing to earn. They can also purchase Maye Musk’s surprise box, which guarantees each MPB 10 parcel lands, 1 Uncommon Wood X, and other Metaverse treasures or rare resources. Each box will get land between September 2021 and January 2022. According to the game’s developers, builders and gamers in the metaverse will build a lot of stuff and launch a lot of NFTs. 

About the Airdrop

Radio Caca is airdropping 90,000,000 RACA to 6000 wallets that complete a few simple tasks. Here’s how you can participate:

  1. Add RACA to your CoinMarketCap watchlist.
  2. Follow Radio Caca’s official Twitter account.
  3. Follow Binance Smart Chain’s official Twitter account.
  4. Like and retweet the Radio Caca x CoinMarketCap Airdrop Tweet, pinned on Twitter and tag at least 3 of your friends while using the hashtags #RACA #BSC
  5. Join Radio Caca’s Telegram group.
  6. Join Radio Caca’s Discord server.

Radio Caca is a promising mix of numerous blockchain development growth areas and undoubtedly has a promising future.