- Swapr is distributing 12,000,000 SWPR to several communities through airdrop.
- Swapr is deployed on Ethereum mainnet, xDai, and Arbitrum and is a multi-chain automated market maker (AMM).
What Is Swapr?
Swapr is an Ethereum mainnet, xDai, and Arbitrum multi-chain automated market maker (AMM). Swapr was created organically inside the DXdao community and is the first AMM to allow for changeable swap costs through governance, as well as the first DAO deployed DeFi protocol on Ethereum.
The Swapr Token
SWPR token holders will manage the protocol using the ERC20 Guild Structure, which locks tokens for voting. The quantity of tokens locked in the governance contract determines the voting weight. Holders of SWPR tokens can utilise their voting power to:
- Expand the use of the Swapr Guild and the protocol to new networks.
- Improve the Swapr protocol and Swapr dApp by adjusting and controlling the base pairs via which trades are conducted.
- Take charge of the Guild’s treasury.
- Allocate liquidity mining rewards to certain pools.
DXdao created and governs Swapr. The SWPR token is the first step towards fractionalizing governance and creating Swapr’s sovereignty. The bootstrapping and liquidity mining stages will increase the decentralisation of SWPR by distributing it to a larger range of community partners.
Protocol fees will be sent to individuals that stake SWPR in the governance contract under Swapr’s fee structure. Funds are split automatically and can be assigned to either the Treasury or the Governance fee share. All protocol fees will be paid to a smart contract in the first suggested model, where they will be divided:
- 70% to the Treasury;
- 30% to the SWPR Fee Share.
The SWPR coin is an ERC20 token on the mainnet with a maximum supply of 100,000,000. An unknown deployer created the token, which was delivered to both the SWPR airdrop contract and the DXdao Treasury.
About The Airdrop
Swapr is distributing 12,000,000 SWPR to several communities via an airdrop. 1inch gov fee votes, Omen users, xSDT holders, BanklessDAO voters, Swapr users, users who voted “Yes” to deploy Uniswap on Arbitrum, Dex.guru traders, Dxdao POAP holders, users who have provided liquidity on Swapr, and DXD holders are all eligible for free SWPR.
- Visit the airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will see the amount of SWPR tokens you can claim.
- Change the network from “Ethereum” to “Arbitrum”.
- You will be needing some ETH on Arbitrum to claim the tokens. Swapr will direct you to the Arbitrum bridge if you don’t currently have ETH on Arbitrum.
- Claim your tokens once you bridge some ETH to Arbitrum.
- A snapshot was taken on July 1st, 2021 of 1inch gov fee voters, Omen users, xSDT holders, BanklessDAO voters, Swapr users, users who’ve voted “Yes” to deploy Uniswap on Arbitrum, Dex.guru traders, Dxdao POAP holders and users who’ve provided liquidity. A total of 4,000,000 SWPR has been allocated to these communities.
- A snapshot of DXD holders who had at least 0.5 DXD was taken on August 19th, 2021 at midnight UTC. A total of 8,000,000 SWPR has been allocated to DXD holders.
- Eligible participants have until December 31st, 2021 to claim the airdrop.
This allocation is intended to bring people from relevant projects into Swapr’s developing community.
- 1_b7Foqu5S9-6fisfJqFKT5Q: Medium