The Swash IDO Grand Giveaway: New Era Of Data Ownership!


  • Swash is dropping 300,000 SWASH to the first 10,000 people who sign up for this airdrop.
  • Swash empowers internet users, developers, and businesses to nurture data ownership and revenue generation realities through new incentivization streams, unique data monetization techniques, and a collaborative development framework.

What is Swash?

Swash is a data ecosystem that tries to reward users for their data’s worth. While Swash began as a simple browser extension, the platform (Streamr) is evolving into a complete data ecosystem that will allow data ownership and value in the future.

Swash is an extension that may be installed on a variety of Chromium-based browsers. It’s currently simple to add to Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Brave. This plugin works in the background and collects data that you already give away once installed. This information is then compiled into a data union and sold to interested parties. Advertisers, researchers, and companies are among the most common customers.

Users will receive 70% of the value of their sold data. The remaining 30% belongs to Swash, which will administer the site and fund future developments. This is a significant departure from the present state of data gathering, in which individuals receive no compensation for their data, and the platform reaps all of the revenues.

Swash end-to-end encrypts and anonymizes every data before it is put to the data union to ensure privacy throughout the data collection and sale process.

 Swash’s data is stored via a ‘zero party’ approach. To put it another way, for Swash to gather data from a user, the user must first download and accept the process. On the other hand, many services rely on first-party data, which is typically analytics acquired by a website without the user’s knowledge.

Source: Swash Medium

How does Swash work?

Swash needs to be able to communicate with everyone in the information economy. Because this is a complicated and unexplored environment, we’ve distilled the movement’s driving force into four basic principles to address each stakeholder’s immediate concerns and provide the necessary incentives for them to join involved in a sustainable, scalable fashion. To keep everyone active and the community active, Swash will utilize the following four principles to support all design, development, and innovation:

  • Incentivize: Allow users to be compensated for the value of their data and encourage additional people to join the community by providing a means for them to do so.
  • Access: Businesses and data scientists should have easier access to high-quality, zero-party data.
  • Build: Encourage developers and entrepreneurs to participate in a new wave of data-driven solutions.
  • Collaborate: Collaborate with ecosystem partners to enable interoperability and large-scale adoption to achieve a broader vision for the future of data.

Furthermore, these principles ensure that everyone, including individuals, developers, businesses, partners, the community, and innovators, is driven by the same vision and remains united as the community expands.

About the Airdrop

Swash is airdropping 300,000 SWASH to the first 10,000 people who sign up. A portion of the overall airdrop pool is available, download the extension and complete simple social tasks.

  1. Download the extension for your browser.
  2. Leave a review on the respective extension store.
  3. Join their Telegram group.
  4. Follow them on Twitter and quote retweet this tweet and also tag two friends.
  5. Sign up for their newsletter.
  6. The first 10,000 participants who complete all the above tasks will share 300,000 SWASH.
Please follow and like us:

Related Articles