- TAP is airdropping £2.50 in BTC to new customers who sign up and complete KYC on their app.
- Furthermore, earn £2.50 BTC for each referral that registers and completes KYC using your referral link.
- TAP is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that is fully integrated. They provide an exchange app that allows you to trade on major crypto exchanges directly from the app, as well as a smooth connection to contemporary banking and key crypto exchanges.
What is TAP?
Tap provides one-stop services for cryptocurrency users, with the goal of breaking down financial barriers by facilitating links with banks and exchanges. Residents of the EU and the United Kingdom can apply for a Tap Mastercard. Tap claims to have a GFSC DLT licence and to be the only firm in its field that is regulated to handle both fiat and crypto. Users may trade multiple cryptocurrencies on several exchanges using one app and a single KYC procedure after putting fiat cash into the app. Users may also transfer any crypto asset to anybody in the globe for free using the app, and the receiver can utilise the commodity right away.
Since the Tap Global Card is a Mastercard, you may use it at any business that supports Mastercard. This is, of course, a substantial advantage, given that Mastercard is the most commonly recognised credit card worldwide.
The card accepts Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Huobi Currency (HT), and the Tap Token, which is the card company’s own native token (XTP).
Tap Global Cards come in three varieties: Tap Free, Tap Black, and Tap Titanium.
There are no monthly fees and there are no minimum deposit limits. As long as you have a balance on the card, you can use it.
One of the more intriguing updates that will be coming soon is one that would immediately convert your bitcoin into fiat cash at the time of sale. This is something that leading alternatives like the Crypto.com Card or the Wirex Card do not presently allow.
This implies you won’t need to have a balance on your card in GBP. You could save everything in bitcoin and never have to bother about manually putting GBP onto your card.
Advantages of The TAP Global Card
- Monthly withdrawals of up to £500 are free. Upgrade your account to have access to higher limits.
- There are no monthly maintenance fees for your account.
- GBP can be deposited via a debit card or a UK bank transfer.
- Contactless Mastercard® Prepaid .
- Quickly supplied physical cards.
- When buying or selling Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tap (XTP), or Huobi Token, you will be charged 1.5 percent in fees (HT). If you upgrade your account, you’ll get lower costs.
- When buying/selling supported coins, it displays the true exchange rate.
Drawbacks of The Tap Global Card
- There are not too many reviews.
- Its smartphone app is the only way to access it (iOS and Android).
- Many cryptocurrencies aren’t supported yet.
- If you don’t have ‘Tap Titanium,’ you’ll have to pay fees when switching between fiat currencies.
- Alternatives to buying Bitcoin cheaper are available.
- There will be no cashback on any purchases.
The TAP Airdrop
TAP is giving out £2.50 in BTC to new customers who sign up and complete KYC on their app. Get £2.50 BTC for each referral that registers up and completes KYC using your referral link.
- Download the TAP app for Android/IOS and follow the instructions.
- Sign up and double-check your email and phone number.
- Enter a referral code if you have one.
- Complete the KYC verification process.
- You will receive £2.50 in BTC.
- Get £2.50 BTC for each referral that registers up and completes KYC using your referral link.