Gary Vaynerchuk better known as GaryVee, is an author, entrepreneur, speaker, and internet personality. He is the chairman of VaynerX and CEO of VaynerMedia. His estimated net worth is about $160 million. And he says that I’m so business-talented that being GaryVee is my side hustle. If you have seen any videos of this guy, you would now fun, bold, and knowledgeable he is. Gary saw a chance in the NFT wave and launched his own NFT project, VeeFriends. Within 90 days, he made $90 million selling his childhood hand-drawn cartoons as NFTs.
But, should you purchase them or not? Let’s find out!
- The VeeFriends NFT project is backed by GaryVee. In an interview, he told only 1% of all the NFT projects will survive in the future, and he’s fighting hard for VeeFriends to be one of them. If you’re sure about GaryVee as a good entrepreneur, you can buy or invest in his NFTs.
- Most NFT projects are nothing more than art. But these NFTs are not just art. They have added utility to many of their tokens.
- VeeFriends NFTs are issued in the Ethereum blockchain. And users can use any Ethereum wallet to store their NFTs.
- The Ethereum blockchain adds a high level of security to your NFT transactions. While it can also be expensive to users as the gas fee per transaction is very high in the Ethereum blockchain.
- Some of these tokens have been specified with a short-term utility. While it’s unclear about the long-term utility of most NFTs.
- People who use traditional payment methods like PayPal or credit cards can’t buy the VeeFriends NFTs. These NFTs can be bought only via Ethereum on Opensea.
The reason most people are buying VeeFriends NFTs is it is backed by GaryVee. But you need to be careful as NFTs is a new concept. And if you wish to buy the VeeFriends NFTs, you can buy from their website or secondary markets like Opensea.